25 November 2018 ￨ 14:00 - 17:00
- Mixed workshop open to professionals and amateurs.
No age limit and no pre-requisite dance levels.
- Outfit and pair of socks specially designed for the workshop.
Soft and comfortable clothing (pants, short or long sleeve top, yoga style). It is not necessary to have a skirt.
- Participants must be dressed in solid colors, no patterns (all in white, all in black ...)
- No jewelry.
- Do not eat at least 2 hours before the workshop
- Bring a bottle of water.
- Possibility of acquiring shoes of whirling dervishes or Sufi skirt for sale on site.
- Intensive work to practice the art of whirling.
- The objective will be to find a balance between mastering the body axis and letting go.
- The choreographic and symbolic aspect of Sufi body language will be approached in order to allow a better understanding of dance through Sufi spirituality.
- Thanks to the guidance of Rana Gorgani, the dancers will be able to freely experience Samâ,
- The basic steps of the trick technique will be carefully taught so that everyone can experience the Sufi trick.