- Arrival from 18 p.m. on Friday February 7.
- Participants opting for a train journey will be picked up at Saint Marcellin station.
- Please do not plan your arrival after 20:00 p.m.
- The cuisine is vegetarian and organic, suitable for people with gluten intolerance.
- The stay is completely alcohol-free.
- departure from 14 p.m. on Sunday February 9
- Participants opting for a train journey will be taken to Saint Marcellin station.
- 10h of Sufi Dance:
- body and voice warm-up
- learning the trick
- teaching spirituality
- Cinema Night
- Zikr evening: ritual of trance
La Belle Cordière designates the Lyonnais poet Louise Labé (from the XNUMXth century), so named because she married a cord maker ...
40 minutes from Grenoble and Valence, 10 minutes from the A49, old traditional farmhouse built on the hillsides overlooking the Isère valley, between Vercors & Chambarans.
Meals and breakfasts will be served to you, depending on the season, under the veranda or by the fireplace.
Solar heating & wood chips. Framework conducive to rest. Superb room for the practice of Sufi dance.