- Mixed workshop open to professionals and amateurs.
No age limit and no dance level required.
- Dress and pair of socks specially designed for the workshop.
Soft and comfortable clothing (pants, short or long sleeve top, yoga style). It is not necessary to have a skirt.
- Participants must be dressed in solid colors, no patterns (all white, all black…)
- No jewelry.
- Do not eat at least 2 hours before the workshop
- Bring a bottle of water.
- Possibility of acquiring shoes of whirling dervishes or Sufi skirt in sale on the spot.
- An intensive work to practice the art of spinning.
- The objective will be to find a balance between mastering the body axis and letting go.
- The choreographic and symbolic aspect of Sufi gestures will be discussed in order to allow a better understanding of dance through Sufi spirituality.
- With the guidance of Rana Gorgani, dancers will be able to experiment freely with Samâ,
- The basic steps of the spin technique will be carefully taught to allow everyone to experience the Sufi spin.