The Living Room
- Arrival from 6pm on Friday 7 February.
- Participants opting for a train ride will be picked up at Saint Marcellin Station.
- Please do not plan your arrival after 20:00.
- The cuisine is vegetarian and organic, suitable for people intolerant to gluten.
- The stay is completely alcohol-free.
- departure from 2pm on Sunday 9 February
- Participants opting for a train ride will be taken to Saint Marcellin Station.
- 10h of Sufi Dance:
- Body and voice warm-up
- Learning the tour
- Teaching spirituality
- Movie Night
- Zikr Evening: Trance Ritual
La Belle Cordière refers to the Lyon poet Louise Labé (sixteenth century), so named because she married a rope maker…
40 minutes from Grenoble and Valence, 10 minutes from the A49, old farm of traditional character arranged on the slopes overlooking the valley of Isère, between Vercors & Chambarans.
Meals and breakfasts will be served, depending on the season, under the veranda or near the fireplace.
Solar heating & wood chips. Conducive to rest. Superb room for the practice of Sufi dance.